20071215

Merry chippin' : D


It's beginning to look a lot like Chirstmas :DD


Whooopay. Happy holidays dearest people. Fully utilizing my damn pathetic 2 weeks holiday. No more papers :D And must say the papers are much easier compared to what we use to do like PBLs and case studies. Gross. The questions were direct and manageable. Just hope I can excel them this time. Time for projects! Booo. Datelines coming next year, a terrible clash with trading period. ):

Anyway, a hellavu better now. Just the usual aftermath of flu, the coughing and choking (clears throat). Aheeeem. Yesterday was a blast. I missed my band mates! Pool and arcade the usual things we do together at Parkway Parade. Drumming, DDR-ing, racing, bashing and shooting. Lol. Randy and Gareth is a horrendous concoction. Joke of the year :D So much laughters, I'm sooooo happy till today. I like it this way now. Thank God! :D Mmmmmmm, band on monday again. Okay gtg now, it's Jayjay's commission day today! Handsome man in their uniforms! AHHHH :DDDD YAY. BYE!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home